Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spice Drawer Organizer

Pumpkin Bread - Gateau a la citrouille

Traditionally, pumpkin cake are very popular during the period from November to December for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
I have not had the opportunity to make this recipe the last year. Trader Joes still selling the canned pumpkin (the best way to get the pumpkin porridge without bothering with a real pumpkin), I told myself that it was a good opportunity to try the recipe from my girlfriend Melissa.

Traditionally, pumpkin bread are very popular Düring Thanksgiving and Christmas time here in the U.S.. I Did not Have the Opportunity to Try the recipe last year. I saw in Trader Joe Some cans pumpkin, and I Told Myself That Would Be this a great time to try it.

Here is the recipe - thank you Melissa for having given me ....

Here comes the recipe thanks to Melissa ...

Ingredients: 2 cups sugar
3 / 4 cup butter (softened at room temperature)
pumpkin puree 1 CAN

2 eggs 2 cups

all purpose flour

1 / 2 tsp salt

1 / 2 tsp baking power

1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp
nutmeg

1 tsp cinnamon

1 tsp ground cloves - I replaced it with 1 tsp cardamom
I added a little bit of chocolate chip

Preheat the oven at 325 F

Beat the butter with sugar. Beat in with eggs, one at a time. Beat in pumpkin puree.

Sift dry ingredients together and add to the first mix, and then add the chocolate chips.

Pour into 2 buttered loaf pans.

Bake one hour and 10 minutes or until knife is clean.

Resultat: trop bon...





0 comments:

Post a Comment