Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Buys Salvaged Motorcycles Ontario

Les meilleures meatballs "al colombiano"

When Ivan told me to buy ground beef, because I want to try a recipe for meatballs, I jumped in my car to go directly to Trader Joe's ....
For when he says "I want to try", it means he will cook for us, too early! He is responsible for meat, and I do the rest.

the basic ingredients:
Ground meat (beef or turkey)
4 or 5 egg whites 1 egg yolk

1 cup or 200 grams of oatmeal
Salt, pepper, other spices "al gusto"


Cooking time: 20 minutes in the oven, TermoStat

After 7-8, we can make changes by adding finely chopped onion , cheese grater, etc..


These meatballs, a super protein because of egg white and meat but low in fat (provided that the meat does not contain many m.gr.) proved to be the best dumplings for me. Muchas Gracias mi

colombiano!

0 comments:

Post a Comment