Saturday, May 16, 2009

How Much The Ceragem Bed Coct

Sample form for submitting an activity: basketball

Playing basketball

- I play basketball in a gymnasium.
- In the game of basketball, there are two teams playing against each other.
- My team must put the ball in the basket which is defended by the opposing team.
- The opposing team must put the ball in the basket that my team is defending.
- The team that wins is the one who scored more baskets as the other.

When the game starts, if I'm on the field, I can do several things:
- If one of my teammates got the ball, I can try to put me away from my opponents to make me a pass. It is possible that my teammate did not pass me the ball even though I am far from an opponent.
- If I have the ball and I want to travel with him, I have to bounce the ball on the ground without stopping, it is called dribbling.
- If I dribble and I stop, I must take my ball, I can not go back, if I commit a foul is called the "recovery of dribble."
- If I close enough to the basket, I can try to throw the ball to pass through the net from above.
- I can also pass the ball to one of my teammates.
- If a player from another team has the ball, I must take to prevent the basket without touching the player.


Students love to play basketball because they like to try to score baskets.
If I score a basket, if I take a ball to an opponent, if I am going to my partners, they are happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment